The Water Otter Swim School Policies
This section contains all of the Water Otter Policies that you must be aware of. By submitting a Schedule Request Form to Water Otters, you have accepted these Policies and will adhere to their practices.
- There are no refunds for missed lessons. Please double check your schedule for planned vacations or other events that may interfere with lessons before registering.
- If your child vomits or defecates in the pool there will be a $300.00 pool cleaning fee.
- There is no guarantee that the same scheduled lesson time will be available for you in future sessions. If you plan on continuation please schedule future sessions as soon as possible. Your continuation reservation is ensured only if space is available and when payment in full is received.
- Lessons will be taught on rainy/smoggy days unless Water Otters deems weather conditions unsafe (i.e. smoke due to fire or lightning due to rain). You will be notified if lessons are to be rescheduled.
- Upon receipt of your Schedule Request Form, you will be provided with how and where to send your payment, available lesson times, dates, and sessions. Payment in full is required to reserve and secure your lesson preferences on the schedule.
- A parent is required to be present for the duration of the lessons. Under rare circumstances, other responsible caretakers (guardians, nannies, housekeepers, etc.) can come in lieu of a parent. This decision is at the owner’s discretion. Requests must be in advance and in writing.
- Payment is due in full for all session before any lessons begin.
- Since lessons begin on time, please arrive on time and have your child ready (i.e. sunscreen applied, dressed in their bathing suit, etc.)
- Please avoid feeding your child one half hour prior to your lesson time.
- Please be sure to respect the privacy of the residents.
- Please arrive about 5 minutes before the time of your lesson, do not arrive too early, and please leave at the conclusion of the lesson.
- Only students who are taking a lesson are allowed in the pool. Students are not to use the pool for “free swim”. Students are not to play in the pool or on the property before or after lessons.
- If it is necessary to bring additional children be sure to keep all noise to a minimum and keep them close to you; their safety and any damages to property are your responsibility.